Altus Emergency Waxahachie Scholarship 2022
Altus Emergency Center in Waxahachie is happy to announce our new scholarship!
The program will benefit eligible local applicants who wish to pursue a career in healthcare.
Altus Emergency Waxahachie will award a total of $2000 in scholarships as a one-time payment. Please read the requirements and fill in the application form below to apply.
- All applicants must be residents of Ellis County.
- Eligible applicants need to be students pursuing a degree in healthcare
- Graduate from public or private high school or home school
- Accepted to a 4-year University, Nursing school, Community College, or Trade School
- GPA 3.5 or higher
- Community Service/ Civic involvement
The application deadline is March 31st, 2022. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application form directly from our website.
- Winners will be selected in April 2022 by a review panel appointed by the management of Altus ER Waxahachie
- The official announcement of the winners, check award, and photo session will be in May 2022.
Consent for Marketing and Media Activities
Altus Emergency Centers Scholarship recipients must provide explicit authorization for their name and image to be shared in Altus Emergency Centers communications. Recipient names and pictures can appear on a variety of marketing channels, which include but are not limited to media interviews, blog posts, printed material, and social media content.
Know Where to Go in Case of an Emergency.
Altus Emergency Centers reserves the right to withdraw or amend any listed scholarship without prior notification. Acceptance of the application will not guarantee that the applicant will receive an award.
Scholarships are awarded by the review panel appointed by Altus Emergency Centers management, and their decision is final, no appeals are allowed.
Scholarship recipients must meet the conditions set out in the Official Rules & Details on our website.