Affordable ER Care.
Be Both Physically and Fiscally Happy!
If you have questions about Altus Insurance Information, we have answers. Emergencies happen but when they do they don’t have to break your wallet. You have a choice as to where you go and who takes care of you. At Altus Emergency Centers, we make it easier for you to have access to board certified physicians, highly experienced nurses and other healthcare experts as well as cutting edge medical technology and equipment. Our caring staff is prepped and ready to rush to your aid 24 hours a day, seven days a week and on all holidays. The following is our Altus Insurance Information:
The Law Guarantees Coverage
Although we do not participate nor are connected with any in-network payor, under the protection of the Federal and State laws, you are guaranteed coverage in a true emergency.
We Have Dedicated Specialists
We will process your assignment of insurance guarantee that can be validated by our staff. We have highly dedicated specialists ready to process claims on your behalf for your out of network benefit. We will process and file a claim with all major commercial/private insurance companies on your behalf, such as but not limited to AETNA, BCBS, Cigna, Humana, and United Health Care.
Our Mission is to Save Lives
We make our care most affordable to our patients by providing highest Affordable Care Act Discount to those who qualify. We offer ACA discount to under-insured and un-insured (cash pay) on case-by-case basis. Our mission is to save lives; our dedication is to save your bank account by helping you in any way we can to make you physically and financially healthy.
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF STATE HEALTH SERVICES
Per Senate Bill 425, which took effect September 1, 2015, House Bill 3276, which took effect September 1, 2017, and House Bill 2041, which took effect September 1, 2019, and relates to health care information provided by and notice of fees charge by Freestanding Emergency Medical Care facility, we are required to post a sign stating:
- This is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee provider network.
- This facility or a physician providing medical care may be an out of network provider for the patient’s health benefit plan.
- The physician providing medical care at the facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- This facility is an out of network provider for all health benefit plans.
Per Senate Bill 2038, Freestanding ERs are required to publicly share testing charges or vaccinations for an infectious disease when a state of disaster has been declared.
VIEW OUR FEES
It is important to note that the out-of-pocket costs to a patient may differ from the prices in these lists because:
- Your physician may end up ordering other procedures, more testing, or utilizing additional drugs or supplies during the actual surgery, so the cost of the procedure may be different than what is shown.
- Your insurance may negotiate rates with our health system, and your particular plan design and where you are at during the year with regards to your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum can largely affect what you will be expected to pay out-of-pocket for your visit.
- If you do not have insurance, are underinsured, or if paying the full amount for treatment would cause financial significant difficulties, please contact us for financial assistance options, which may reduce the out-of-pocket costs for your visit.
Click on each location tab to learn about the Chargemaster Fees & Shoppable Service Fees.
If you have a question about these rules or believe the rules aren’t being followed, contact:
No Surprises Help Desk
- Texas Department of Insurance Help Line at 800-252-3439.