Altus Emergency Centers Scholarship
Altus Emergency Centers is happy to announce our new $500 scholarship!
The program will benefit four eligible local applicants who wish to pursue a career in healthcare.
Altus Emergency Centers will award a total of four scholarships this year. All scholarships are awarded as a one-time payment in the following manner:
- One $500 scholarship awarded to an eligible relative of one of our staff members
- Two high school seniors accepted to a 4-year university program in any field related to healthcare will each receive a $500 scholarship
- One $500 award will go to a local nursing student
- All applicants must be residents of the greater Lake Jackson area
- Eligible applicants need to be students pursuing a degree in healthcare
- Graduate from public or private high school or home school
- Accepted to a 4 year University or Accepted to Nursing school
- GPA 3.6 or higher
- Community Service/ Civic involvement
- Over 25 ACT or SAT: Over 570 Reading/writing and Over 570 Math
The application deadline is July 20th, 2020. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application form directly from our website.
- 100 words for why you chose a career in healthcare and 150 words or less: Give a brief description of your involvement in school and community activities.
- Winners will be selected on July 29th, 2020 by a review panel appointed by the management of Altus Lake Jackson ER
- The official announcement of the winners, check award, and photo session will be on August 10th, 2020.
Consent for Marketing and Media Activities
Altus Emergency Centers Scholarship recipients must provide explicit authorization for their name and image to be shared in Altus Emergency Centers communications. Recipient names and pictures can appear on a variety of marketing channels, which include but are not limited to media interviews, blog posts, printed material, and social media content.
Know Where to Go in Case of an Emergency.
Altus Emergency Centers reserves the right to withdraw or amend any listed scholarship without prior notification. Acceptance of the application will not guarantee that the applicant will receive an award.
Scholarships are awarded by the review panel appointed by Altus Emergency Centers management, and their decision is final, no appeals are allowed.
Scholarship recipients must meet the conditions set out in the Official Rules & Details on our website.
There’s No Time to Wait in an Emergency!
WHEN THERE’S NO TIME TO WASTE, TRY OUR ONLINE CHECK-IN
Altus Emergency Centers Texas
is Here for You 24/7
Altus Emergency Centers are all open 24/7/365, with no lines. Our facilities are well-equipped to diagnose and treat everything from major to minor adult and pediatric emergencies. We are honored to be a part of our beautiful Texas communities and work hard each day to help see them grow and prosper!
24 Hour ER Services – Best in Texas
Looking for the best quality 24 hour ER services?
We offer the best freestanding 24 hour ER services in Texas. We have top of the line medical technology and highly experienced ER healthcare experts prepped and ready to come to your aid in Baytown, Lake Jackson, Lumberton, and Waxahachie.
Each ER team is highly efficient in treating chest and abdominal pains, pediatric emergencies, flu symptoms, sports injuries, bone breaks, and fractures, as well as all other major and minor injuries. All services are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays with little to no wait times. After You Receive Quality ER Care, our Patient Advocate will help ensure Hassle-Free Billing.
Our Promise is to Always Help Find the Best Solutions in Benefit of our Patients from the time you walk-in without having to wait in line and when you are personally assisted with the billing process. We are here to help you get well and stay well!