Altus ER Baytown Scholarship 2022
Altus Emergency Center Baytown is happy to announce our new scholarship!
The program will benefit eligible local applicants who wish to pursue a career in healthcare.
Altus ER Baytown will award three (3) scholarships as a one-time payment:
- One (1) $1000 scholarship
- Two (2) $500 scholarships
Please read the requirements and fill in the application form below to apply.
- All applicants must be residents of Baytown and surrounding communities.
- Eligible applicants need to be students pursuing a degree in healthcare
- Graduate from public or private high school or home school
- Accepted to a 4-year University, Nursing school, Community College, or Trade School
- GPA 3.5 or higher
- Community Service/ Civic involvement
The application deadline is March 31st, 2022. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application form directly from our website.
- Winners will be selected in April 2022 by a review panel appointed by the management of Altus Emergency Center Baytown
- The official announcement of the winners, check award, and photo session will be in May 2022.
Consent for Marketing and Media Activities
Altus ER Baytown Scholarship 2022 recipients must provide explicit authorization for their name and image to be shared in Altus Emergency communications. Recipient names and pictures can appear on a variety of marketing channels, which include but are not limited to media interviews, blog posts, printed material, and social media content.
Know Where to Go in Case of an Emergency.
Altus Emergency Centers reserves the right to withdraw or amend any listed scholarship without prior notification. Acceptance of the application will not guarantee that the applicant will receive an award.
Scholarships are awarded by the review panel appointed by Altus Emergency Centers management, and their decision is final, no appeals are allowed.
Scholarship recipients must meet the conditions set out in the Official Rules & Details on our website.
Altus Emergency Centers Texas
is Here for You 24/7
Altus Emergency Centers are all open 24/7/365, with no lines. Our facilities are well-equipped to diagnose and treat everything from major to minor adult and pediatric emergencies. We are honored to be a part of our beautiful Texas communities and work hard each day to help see them grow and prosper!
24 Hour ER Services – Best in Texas
Looking for the best quality 24 hour ER services?
We offer the best freestanding 24 hour ER services in Texas. We have top of the line medical technology and highly experienced ER healthcare experts prepped and ready to come to your aid in Baytown, Lake Jackson, Lumberton, and Waxahachie.
Each ER team is highly efficient in treating chest and abdominal pains, pediatric emergencies, flu symptoms, sports injuries, bone breaks, and fractures, as well as all other major and minor injuries. All services are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays with little to no wait times. After You Receive Quality ER Care, our Patient Advocate will help ensure Hassle-Free Billing.
Our Promise is to Always Help Find the Best Solutions in Benefit of our Patients from the time you walk-in without having to wait in line and when you are personally assisted with the billing process. We are here to help you get well and stay well!