Letters to Santa. Making Christmas Wishes Come True!
At Altus Emergency, we’re best friends with our good friend from the North pole, Santa Clause himself! In fact, he’s good friends with our very own Eddie Rescue. Santa knows that we love keeping children happy and healthy. In order to bring an extra dose of healthy cheer, this year Santa teamed up with us to give the kiddos from our communities extra Christmas cheer! This year, we’re helping our jolly bearded friend to sort his Christmas Wish mail by setting up a Letters to Santa mailbox at each of our locations as well as his own email address, Santa@Altusemergency.com! Yes! Even Santa needs to keep up with the sign of modern times and go online to make more kids happy.
We encourage you to enter the Letters to Santa Christmas Wish Giveaway 2020!
Three Kiddos Will Win a Gift From Santa Per Location!
Santa Wants to Hear from You! Contact Him Today to Enter!
It’s super easy to participate in the Letters to Santa Christmas Wish Giveaway 2020. He can’t wait to read your letters and see your beautiful drawings. You have actually two ways to enter the giveaway!
It’s free to participate with no purchase necessary. Email Santa@Altusemergency.com
At Altus, we are here for all of your emergency medical needs and would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred ER. It’s great to know that we can be here for you to get you well fast and back to enjoying life. We invite all of you to enter our Letters to Santa Christmas Wish Giveaway 2020.
Letters To Santa Christmas Wish Giveaway 2020
IT’S FREE! How it Works
It’s 100% FREE to Participate in Letters to Santa
We are giving away Christmas gifts to randomly chosen participants. You have until December 18th, 2020 to participate. Please see below for terms and conditions. All Sweepstakes Official Rules Apply.
- Come on over and pay us a visit! Visit the location of your choice: Waxahachie, Lake Jackson, Baytown ER (now the preferred Outpatient ER of Altus Hospital accepting Medicare), or Altus Lumberton Hospital.
- Submit a Drawing or a Letter to Santa of Your Favorite Xmas Memory to Santa’s Mailbox! We have printed copies of Letters to Santa forms available as well at the reception desk of each facility.
EMAIL SANTA HIMSELF!
- Submit a Drawing or a Letter to Santa of Your Favorite Xmas Memory at Santa@Altusemergency.com
- Please make sure to include the following details: Name, Age, and the Altus location that you live nearest to (Baytown, Lake Jackson, Lumberton & Waxahachie).
- Follow our social media pages to find out if you won! The draw date is December 18th, 2020.
Altus Emergency Centers Texas is
Here for You 24/7
Altus Emergency Centers are all open 24/7/365, with no lines. Our facilities are well-equipped to diagnose and treat everything from major to minor adult and pediatric emergencies. We are honored to be a part of our beautiful Texas communities and work hard each day to help see them grow and prosper!
24 Hour ER Services – Best in Texas
Looking for the best quality 24 hour ER services?
We offer the best freestanding 24 hour ER services in Texas. We have top of the line medical technology and highly experienced ER healthcare experts prepped and ready to come to your aid in Baytown, Lake Jackson, Lumberton, and Waxahachie.
Each ER team is highly efficient in treating chest and abdominal pains, pediatric emergencies, flu symptoms, sports injuries, bone breaks, and fractures, as well as all other major and minor injuries. All services are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays with little to no wait times. After You Receive Quality ER Care, our Patient Advocate will help ensure Hassle-Free Billing.
Our Promise is to Always Help Find the Best Solutions in Benefit of our Patients from the time you walk-in without having to wait in line and when you are personally assisted with the billing process. We are here to help you get well and stay well!
Letters to Santa Terms & Conditions:
- Disclosure: Please keep in mind that submitting a letter or a drawing does not guarantee a gift and you will not be added to the drawing if you do not provide all details required (Name, age & location).
- There will be three (3) winners per location.
- All sweepstakes terms and conditions apply.