Teachers Wish List Giveaway 2022!
It’s Back to School and We Want to Help Out.
Are you a Teacher or do you know one?
We are thrilled to announce our Teachers Wish List Giveaway 2022, second year running. If teaching is what you love, this is your big chance! If teaching is what you love, this is your big chance! Altus will be selecting two teachers per location and helping them out with items on their wish lists. This is but a small token of our appreciation to let teachers from all over know just how special they are. We really appreciate all that you do to help form young minds! If you are a teacher or know a teacher, make sure that they take advantage of our Teachers Wish List Giveaway 2022.
IT’S FREE! How it Works
IT’S 100% FREE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ALTUS TEACHERS WISH LIST GIVEAWAY 2022!
It’s Easy to Participate in our FREE Teacher’s Wish List Giveaway! Hurry! Two lucky teachers per facility will win the prize. The draw date is July 29th, 2022. All Sweepstakes Official Rules Apply.
Participate Through Facebook
You can participate through the location nearest to you: Altus ER Baytown, Altus ER Lake Jackson, Altus Lumberton Hospital or Altus ER Waxahachie
- Like our Page.
- Tag a Teacher in the Comments Below.
- 2 Lucky Teachers will be Helped with their Wishlist!
Participate Through Instagram
Look for our Instagram Account: Altus Emergency
- Like our post announcing the giveaway
- Follow us
- Tag 2 Teachers
- Share the post to your IG Story & Tag Us
Tune in after July 29, 2022, for the Winners!
Stay tuned to find out which teachers will be the prize winners! On July 29, 2022 we will announce the winners. Thank you to everyone who participates and good luck! Don’t forget that we are here for you 24/7 as the safest ER option near you. We cover all ER needs from babies to Medicare. Stay safe and take care.
- The winner must be an actual teacher.
- In order to receive your prize, the winners must present a valid photo ID.
- The following are not eligible to participate in the contest:
- employees of the company, affiliates, or any agency working with the company, and their immediate families.
- Altus Emergency is not liable should the Social Media site experience any issues or downtime.
- Any disputes relating to eligibility will be determined solely by Altus Emergency.
- Altus Emergency reserves the right to modify or discontinue this program at any time without prior notice.
The Draw will take place on 7-29-2022.