Valentine’s Day Giveaway 2021!
Enter to Potentially Win a Romantic Dinner for Two
We are thrilled to announce the first giveaway of the year as, our Valentine’s Day Giveaway 2021! At Altus Emergency, we have several locations as part of our grand Altus family, Altus Baytown ER, Altus ER Lake Jackson, Altus Lumberton Hospital, and Altus ER Waxahachie. Part of our tradition is to give back to the community. According to our grand tradition, this year, through Altus Gives, we are hosting a Valentine’s Day Giveaway 2021 to help keep a couple happy.
At Altus, we are giving away a FREE Valentine’s Day Dinner for one lucky couple per location!
Yes! Not only are we happy to help one lucky couple per location have a romantic dinner on us, but we are also proud to help support our local businesses through this endeavor. So without further adieu, get to know how to participate in our Valentine’s Day Giveaway 2021.
FREE $100 Dinner for Two!
One lucky couple per location will be selected to dine at the following restaurants:
IT’S FREE! How it Works
It’s 100% FREE to Participate in the Valentine’s Day Giveaway 2021.
It’s easy to participate but hurry! One lucky winner per facility will win a prize. The draw date is February 12th, 2021. All Sweepstakes Official Rules Apply.
You can sign up to participate through our social media outlets:
You can participate through the location nearest to you: Altus Baytown ER, Altus ER Lake Jackson, Altus Lumberton Hospital, or Altus ER Waxahachie
- Add a photo of your Valentine to our Facebook.
- Tag them.
You can participate through our IG: Altus Emergency
- Add a photo of your valentine to the comments of your Instagram account with the hashtag #AltusValentinesDayGiveaway
- Tag them.
Tune in after Feb. 12th, 2021 for the Winners!
Keep your eyes and ears glued to our social media pages find out the outcome! On February 12, 2021, we will announce the winners of the sweepstakes. Thank you for everyone who participates and good luck! Don’t forget that we are here for you 24/7 as the safest ER option near you. We cover all ER needs from babies to Medicare. Stay safe and take care.
- In order to receive your prize, the winners must present a valid photo ID.
- The following are not eligible to participate in the contest: employees of the company, affiliates, or any agency working with the company, and their immediate families.
- Altus Emergency is not liable should the Social Media site experience any issues or downtime.
- Any disputes relating to eligibility will be determined solely by Altus Emergency.
- Altus Emergency reserves the right to modify or discontinue this program at any time without prior notice.
- The Raffle Draw will take place on 2-12-2021.