Altus 24 Hour ER Services – Best in Texas
Looking for the best quality 24 hour ER services?
Looking for ER Care right now?
Get quality and affordable 24/7 ER Care without the lines.
In case of an emergency, stop and remain calm. We’re open 24 hours, 7 days a week and there is little to no wait. Visit our Find an ER immediately to find your nearest Altus Emergency Center.
Altus ER Services
When it’s More Than Urgent
Many times people are confused about what consists in a home treatment or when you should visit an ER. You never know when a condition may be a sign of a greater medical problem. At Altus Emergency Centers, we treat everything from minor to major injuries and conditions. All patients are given the same quality care in a professional, rapid and effective manner. We even offer special pediatric ER care facilities and staff. If you or a loved one need special medical attention, there’s no time to waste! Find your nearest Altus ER location now!
On Site Technology
“Where Technology meets ER Services, Without the Wait.”
Altus Emergency Centers are the best 24 hour ER services in Texas. We have top of the line medical technology and highly experienced ER healthcare experts on-site at all times in Baytown, Lake Jackson, Lumberton and Waxahachie.
Each Altus team is highly efficient in treating chest and abdominal pains, pediatric emergencies, flu symptoms, sports injuries, bone breaks, as well as all other major and minor injuries. All services are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays with little to no wait times.
YOU NEED ALTUS 24 HOUR ER SERVICES!
- You need to get premium emergency care any time: 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- You want to be treated by board-certified physicians, experienced registered nurses and ER specialists.
- You need to have access to top of the line technologies to get a fast and accurate assessment of your medical emergency to receive the most effective treatment: X-ray, Ultrasound, CT Scan, and Full Service Lab.
- You need caring ER Specialists. It can mean the difference between life and death!
If you have an emergency:
- You don’t have time to wait.
- You don’t want excuses.
- You don’t want a practitioner.
- You don’t want to be seen as just a number.